Notes for FirstAccess

Notes for FirstAccess

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:01 pm

Hello and welcome to another season of DDS: Pro Basketball! FirstAccess begins today. The game will be available for pre-order in the webstore and the first beta build is available for download shortly after our Twitch stream this evening.

Prior to pre-ordering and starting play I want to lay out a few things for you so that we can have a positive experience during FirstAccess.

First, what exactly is FirstAccess? For a really good explanation please visit our blog at https://www.wolverinestudios.com/2020/0 ... rstaccess/

Second, if you find a bug, experience a crash or have a suggestion what should you do? The best thing is to check this forum right here and see if a thread exists on it. If not, start a new one. I will lock the threads as I fix items or if I have implemented that suggestion in a build. I will post here in this forum when new builds are up and will post a download link to update the game. If you need to install the full game please use the link provided to you in your purchase email.

I expect FirstAccess to last about three weeks. If we need more time than that to make sure the final product is as good as possible we certainly will take it.

I want to stress that participating in FirstAccess is totally optional. If you are simply buying for the discount that's cool and we'll see you in a couple of weeks when we have the finished product. If you do have the time and inclination to help us by testing from now until then we certainly appreciate it.

If you're not sure if the game is for you I encourage you to do the following.

1. Read our blog post detailing some of the new items in this year's version at https://www.wolverinestudios.com/post/t ... ps-is-back
2. Visit our YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/c/wolverinestudios - there you will find Developer Dynasty streams we have done so you can see things in action.

And if you are still on the fence after those options I encourage you to wait for the demo which will be available upon release - we always have a free demo that you can try and see if the game is for you

A couple of things to note for the initial builds

- the gameplay screen has been totally redone and reworked. I fully expect there might be some weird one off things that happen while watching a game. If so, please provide as much detail as possible about what you saw, what was going on during the game, what you might have just clicked prior etc...
- there will certainly be adjustments to player ratings before the final build as the first few weeks of the season will give more clarity into not only the rookies and young players who have taken a leap forward this season

Thank you to everyone for your continued support in making this the best basketball sim game on the planet.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2023 FirstAccess