DNP

DNP

Postby genie2369 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:52 pm

Is there a way to post in the box score why a player got DNP. "example" DNP - Load Management or DNP - Illness
genie2369

Re: DNP

Postby Gary Gorski » Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:52 am

The game doesn't do "load management" but the box score data does not track injuries or reasons why so when looking back at a box score it wouldnt know why the player did not play, only that he didnt
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby jlemmen43 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:50 pm

For the AI to do Load Management, that'd be like some major OOTP type stuff, which probably isn't realistic at this time, or wouldn't even be worth implementing. I know Kawhi is the main man for load management, but just curious if anyone knows if there's a lot of stars who do it or if it's fairly uncommon?
jlemmen43

Postby genie2369 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:51 pm

The request was not to implement load management. It was simply to put why a player did not play. In my SIBA multiplayer league if a player is hurt (of course) he will not play. But we sim 7 days of games and sometimes during that sim the coach randomly not play a player and he does not list as being hurt. Everyone in the league is trying to figure out why the player did not play for that game.
genie2369

Postby jlemmen43 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:06 pm

Oh I wasn't commenting directly towards your post, I was imagining a tangent to which load management is used as a strategy by the AI. For what you're asking for, you may just have to incorporate imagination and storytelling into your dynasties/multiplayer, unless Gary decides it's worth implementing. Which is why I asked if load management is something common these days and to what extent.
jlemmen43

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2023 FirstAccess