Trade Block and more

Trade Block and more

Postby Mwilliams01 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:50 am

Trades are such an exciting part of the NBA that I would love a greater emphasis on immersion in this area. Is there a way to have a spot that focuses on trades: an organized list of the trade blocks for all teams, news about unhappy players who may be available, notices that a team is actively looking for a specific type of player or are having a fire sale, etc. And it would also be cool if we can get emails from other GMs asking about the possible availability of star players.
Mwilliams01

Re: Trade Block and more

Postby Gary Gorski » Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:59 am

A lot of this already exists - if you go to the SEARCH screen you will see the final category on the grid is the blocks icon so if you sort by that you can see everyone who is on the trade block. Also the daily news articles that get posted usually just contain stat blurbs from the night before but sometimes there are rumors or things from other GMs where they talk about players and possibly trading them etc...
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Re: Trade Block and more

Postby Mwilliams01 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:39 pm

Thanks for the reply! I don’t think I ever noticed that search option so that’s really helpful!

And I’ve seen the rumors but it’s sometimes hard to find it again after you’ve simmed past that day. And having one spot dedicated to trading news and rumors could make the info easier to find and could add an extra layer of fun for people like me.

No matter what happens, I’m loving the game so far and it’s pretty close to perfect the way it is. Thank you and keep up the great work!
Mwilliams01

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2023 FirstAccess