Player disappeared?

Player disappeared?

Postby beatle » Tue May 30, 2023 8:42 pm

I had a player disappeared; he was under contract. I looked him up and he was listed as being on my team, however he was not on my roster. Barnes, 23, was not in the Free agent class either. Is there an explanation for this?
beatle

Re: Player disappeared?

Postby beatle » Tue May 30, 2023 11:07 pm

I did a training camp and Barnes showed up as having several increases, yet he does not show up on the roster or contract page. And he is not on the depth page either.
beatle

Postby jksander » Wed May 31, 2023 3:51 am

beatle wrote:I did a training camp and Barnes showed up as having several increases, yet he does not show up on the roster or contract page. And he is not on the depth page either.

Only thing I can think of is if you are in the G-League and the NBA parent team called him up temporarily ... I've been playing in that role for a few seasons, and it's a real beast dealing with all the ups and downs of team player movement. If that's not the issue, it might be worth submitting a trouble ticket with relevant files, so Gary can take a look at it :)
jksander
Elite Member

Postby beatle » Wed May 31, 2023 5:54 pm

He is a4.5 star player. But I did look, and he is not there.Player search says he is a Celtic. Very Strange.
beatle

Postby beatle » Wed May 31, 2023 6:09 pm

A player I traded to Washington disappeared as well, Smart. Looked him up on the player search and it says he is WAS, however the he is not there. They 3 empty slots. I think the whole file is messed up. Two years of sim wasted!
beatle

Postby PointGuard » Wed May 31, 2023 7:11 pm

I doubt the 2 years are "wasted". I think jksander's advice was good...submit a support ticket together with your game files so Gary can take a look and probably clear things up for you.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2023 General Discussion