Using a save file from last year?

Using a save file from last year?

Postby ripkobe » Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:00 am

Pretty invested, love the idea of the new features but always start in 1976 and I’ve noticed as versions come by that I’ve got less time and want to still make it to modern times. Any ability to transfer a file over? I know much of what’s stored is just the excel type data, would be cool to preserve history, even if I had to manually trade players around at the beginning of the season I started at.
ripkobe

Re: Using a save file from last year?

Postby Gary Gorski » Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:33 pm

There is an option on the main menu of the game to import a save file from PB22 so you should be able to just import it and then keep going from there. The instructions in the popup will tell you at what point your PB22 save should be at before importing.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby ripkobe » Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:07 pm

Such an awesome feature I don’t remember being in previous ones, you’re really the best Gary!

For anyone reading through the forum on the fence; having been a customer for several years now, can testify to this company being one of the best around when it comes to taking feedback and releasing the best basketball simulators around hands down each year!
ripkobe

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:20 am

Thanks for the kind words!
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2023 General Discussion