Invalid Roster Settings

Invalid Roster Settings

Postby Gabe778 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:51 pm

My game keeps on prompting me that certain teams rosters are invalid, it is really annoying to have to fix especially because I dont coach or GM that particular team. Any way we can get rid of that in a future update?
Gabe778

Re: Invalid Roster Settings

Postby Gabe778 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:56 pm

also a side note kind of off topic is there any way for you guys to add that old feature of being able to sim long lengths of time (ie 3/5/10/25 years) like the football games? I found it awesome as I like jabing established stats and records in fictional games.
Gabe778

Postby Gary Gorski » Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:22 am

If you are getting a message that an AI team is not correcting its roster properly please submit a support ticket and send us your files so we can see where the AI is failing there and I will be happy to correct it.

I'm not saying this is the case here BUT I do want to mention for the benefit of others is that sometimes the human player is at fault here if the team in question is your d-league affiliate. Sometimes people turn on the option to manage their d-league affiliate...and then don't do it. So just for anyone else checking in on this thread if you are controlling your d-league affiliate make sure it has 12 players at least and that the depth chart is filled out properly.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Gabe778 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:28 pm

I sent my files in a ticket. Can’t be the G-League affiliate because it said it was the Charlotte Hornets and I don’t even manage a team at all.
Gabe778

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2023 General Discussion