Player Photos (Facegen)

Player Photos (Facegen)

Postby TexAgs75 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:56 pm

I have recently downloaded ALL of the draft Day Sports Games, and I find each one has similar, but slightly different questions/issues. For the Pro Basketball game, I downloaded the game and I also downloaded the real world mod. I created a new league and everything looks good, EXCEPT not one player has a photo. I am not talking about a real world photo (which is something I want to find out about), but no player even has a generated photo (just a jersey and a blank silhouette). Can someone tell me how to get even generated photos to appear?

.... and if there is a real world mod photo set, how and where is that. Thanks.

TexAgs75
TexAgs75

Re: Player Photos (Facegen)

Postby Gary Gorski » Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:20 pm

A player photo mod done by GM Games exists in our mod section at viewtopic.php?f=357&t=35652

Fictional players and new rookies to your league will generate a FaceGen when they come into the league. When creating a league with the default players there is a checkbox you can check to generate a random face for each coach but they will be completely random.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby TexAgs75 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:35 pm

Hello, sorry for being so confused. but I went to the link, and it took me to the REAL WORLD MOD. Which I have downloaded, but no where in the thread was a link to the following zip file:

Extract the DDSPB23_GM_Games_Pro_Photo_Pack.zip

Where is this file located, it obviously is the one I need. I can not find it. Could it be that I do not have a GM GAMES profile and set up to post in their forums? Is that why I can not find a link to the photo file zip?
TexAgs75

Postby TexAgs75 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:10 pm

OK, the reason I have been having much difficulty is because I have not created a GM games login ID. I never was able to see a good link to where you were sending me, because I had to register, and make at minimum of 2 posts. Well I did that, got the link, unzipped it and I now see the player photos. Like I said, I am new to these games and I basically need to be told everything. Sorry for the confusion, but I am getting there. Appreciate all the help.

TexAgs
TexAgs75

Postby Gary Gorski » Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:37 pm

I am sorry for the hassle on the photo pack. We do not create the mods we only offer a place for people to post about them and share information about them - that mod was created by the people at GM Games and those were the terms they decided for anyone to download the mod they created.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2023 General Discussion