Midrange, Dunk, Clutch

Midrange, Dunk, Clutch

Postby jlemmen43 » Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:00 pm

Will there be those ratings in this version? Looks like the same as 22.
jlemmen43

Re: Midrange, Dunk, Clutch

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:17 pm

Clutch is not part of the game - I didn't feel it translated particularly well. With the pro game I had numbers to base it off of and I would say almost all of the players would not be "clutch" so to me it was kind of pointless. Players who do go to the pro game will get a clutch rating when they enter that game. The game does contain midrange and dunk ratings under the hood, they are just not displayed by themselves but the midrange is mixed into just outside shooting. I may pull it out to display it like in PB23 depending on if I can add more things to some screens
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Re: Midrange, Dunk, Clutch

Postby jlemmen43 » Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:15 pm

Copy, that makes perfect sense on clutch. College gets Athleticism, Pro gets Clutch.

It would be nice to have the shooting parallel with PB23, since in that game there's under the hood - corner and ATB for Outside & restricted area and in the paint for Inside. Seems like a big jump to go from 2 shot types displayed to 6 shot types under the hood. But its also understandable that in the Pros there is more nuance with individual shot preferences and patterns.
jlemmen43

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2023 FirstAccess