First Access Questions

First Access Questions

Postby blazertaz13 » Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:13 pm

I am going to try and put my questions into this thread, as I figure I will have questions as I go along.

First one deals with recruiting. I am noticing that there are a number of one star recruits that do not have any information to start with. Is this because they would be considered outside of mainstream players? Or would there be a different reason? I would understand why some further away from my region would be question marks, but I am trying to get a handle on the new recruiting.

I am also noticing that when you look at the stars under All Regions and then compare to the NXT Hoops region (West), that the stars change. Is that due to the stars being regional compared to national? For example, under the all region there is a Center from Washington state that is considered one star, but under the NXT Hoops West region, he is considered four star? Why the difference.

Appreciate the answers as I go.

Thanks
blazertaz13

Re: First Access Questions

Postby Gary Gorski » Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:06 pm

Yes the NXTHoops service only ranks its top 150 national and 200 regional so anyone outside those boundaries is an unknown to them.

There are two scouting services - the WSSN just ranks everyone so that is what it sounds like you are looking at in the one view and then when you view the NXT Hoops region that is the rating provided by that scouting service.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2023 FirstAccess