Order of Assistants

Order of Assistants

Postby feedthebeast24 » Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:15 pm

This might be a silly question but does the order of assisstants from 1-3 matter? Like if my 1st assistant coach assignment is recruiting, will be more effective than him being the 3rd assisstant and having the priority as recruiter as well?
feedthebeast24

Re: Order of Assistants

Postby PointGuard » Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:36 pm

No and No to those 2 questions.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Wayne23 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:58 am

I always makw my recruiter #1 and my Scout #2.
Wayne23

Postby PointGuard » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:51 am

I generally prefer to have the highest reputation (rep) asst coach as my #1, and next highest rep as my #2, and lowest rep as my #3...of course, it's not always that way. Then I assign their duties based upon which coach is higest rated amongst the 3 for player development, recruiting and scouting. So if my #3 is the strongest receruiter, that's who will handle recruiting, etc., etc. When hiring I try to make sure i have one coach whose ratings are strong for recruiting, another strong in player development, and another who's strong in scouting. I typically coach at fairly low-prestige (and low budget) schools so I don't have the luxury of being able to hire coaches with very high reps and whose ratings are high for all or most all skills.4444444444444444444
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2023 FirstAccess