Wish List: More Player Faces

Wish List: More Player Faces

Postby chrismarieault » Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:31 am

Wish there was more available. It's very limited.
chrismarieault

Re: Wish List: More Player Faces

Postby drummerJ99 » Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:23 am

Agree with this 100%. They appear to be the same player faces for many years now. Would love a facegen like OOTP. Or a new updated face/player pack for fictional players.
Please give us a light skin UI option for all games. A Clone of the 2021 themes would be perfect!
drummerJ99

Postby ashantewarrier » Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:35 pm

The player faces feature in DDS basketball games is dated and takes away from the immersion factor which is key in these type of games. Would love to see facegen implemented similar to OOTP.

Or at the very least implement player faces similar to how it is implemented in the DDS football games. Come on Gary, lets go!
ashantewarrier

Postby drummerJ99 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:09 am

ashantewarrier wrote:The player faces feature in DDS basketball games is dated and takes away from the immersion factor which is key in these type of games. Would love to see facegen implemented similar to OOTP.
+
I agree. OOTP is obviously the best option.

ashantewarrier wrote:Or at the very least implement player faces similar to how it is implemented in the DDS football games. Come on Gary, lets go!

The problem with the football pictures is that they are cropped weird and look horrible in my opinion. The basketball looks better as you can see their full shoulder vs being cut off inside of shoulders like fotoball.
Please give us a light skin UI option for all games. A Clone of the 2021 themes would be perfect!
drummerJ99

Postby jlemmen43 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:56 pm

I got over 5000 created faces made. Used FaceGen and then added hair and facial hair to them. Here's an example. I need to finish adding the white border line around them yet and they'll be ready. Shouldn't take nearly as long as making the originals. I'll also post a collection without the white borders in case anyone doesn't care for that, but it really helps to make the darker hairstyles stand out against dark backgrounds.

This took me a long ass time but I'm happy with the results and hopefully someone will want to use them to spice up the graphics a little.

jlemmen43

Postby PointGuard » Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:29 am

jlemmen: NICE!
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby NCAAhoops » Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:02 pm

jlemmen, Great!. This has been requested many times, I just never had time to get around to it. The last two years courts have taken most of my time.
NCAAhoops

Postby jlemmen43 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:33 pm

viewtopic.php?f=364&t=36731

Finally got em done.
jlemmen43

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2023-24 Mods