Editable Court

Editable Court

Postby ramairluvr » Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:41 pm

Hello everyone! I've been looking around and haven't seen this, so I thought I would ask. Is there a court we can use as a template to build our own, custom courts? I downloaded the excellent work by the contributor who had built many "real world" courts, but there are some missing that I would like to create myself. Any info is appreciated. Thank you!
ramairluvr

Re: Editable Court

Postby drummerJ99 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:36 pm

ramairluvr wrote:Hello everyone! I've been looking around and haven't seen this, so I thought I would ask. Is there a court we can use as a template to build our own, custom courts? I downloaded the excellent work by the contributor who had built many "real world" courts, but there are some missing that I would like to create myself. Any info is appreciated. Thank you!

If you PM gary he can send you the court template.
Please give us a light skin UI option for all games. A Clone of the 2021 themes would be perfect!
drummerJ99

Re: Editable Court

Postby ramairluvr » Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:33 pm

drummerJ99 wrote:
ramairluvr wrote:Hello everyone! I've been looking around and haven't seen this, so I thought I would ask. Is there a court we can use as a template to build our own, custom courts? I downloaded the excellent work by the contributor who had built many "real world" courts, but there are some missing that I would like to create myself. Any info is appreciated. Thank you!

If you PM gary he can send you the court template.

Will do. Thank you!
ramairluvr

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2023-24 Mods