I PM'd Gary But...

I PM'd Gary But...

Postby ramairluvr » Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:31 pm

He hasn't responded yet (only been two days) and the PM is showing in my "outbox" instead of in the sent items. My question is, if it is in the outbox, does that mean it has or has not been sent? I would expect it to be in my sent items if it went through, so I wanted to double check. Obviously, I don't send a lot of PMs, so I am new to the process.
ramairluvr

Re: I PM'd Gary But...

Postby PointGuard » Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:16 pm

I'm not sure how often he checks his PM's here, but he's got a job (that I assume allows for his Wolverine habit :D), a family, and the same upcoming holidays we're all dealing with.

If you have an issue with one of the games, I suggest you send in a "Support Ticket". I'm pretty sure he checks that more frequently than the PM's within these forums. Of course, you can also resend your PM in case it didn't get through to him.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby drummerJ99 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:39 am

ramairluvr wrote:He hasn't responded yet (only been two days) and the PM is showing in my "outbox" instead of in the sent items. My question is, if it is in the outbox, does that mean it has or has not been sent? I would expect it to be in my sent items if it went through, so I wanted to double check. Obviously, I don't send a lot of PMs, so I am new to the process.

Think that means his inbox is full and he hasn't actually received it yet. Had the same issue when I pm'd him about the court. Can also contact him on slack or discord to check his pm's.

PointGuard wrote:I'm not sure how often he checks his PM's here, but he's got a job (that I assume allows for his Wolverine habit :D), a family, and the same upcoming holidays we're all dealing with.

If you have an issue with one of the games, I suggest you send in a "Support Ticket". I'm pretty sure he checks that more frequently than the PM's within these forums. Of course, you can also resend your PM in case it didn't get through to him.

Unfortunately when you have to PM him for the court template, there's not much else for the user to do.
Please give us a light skin UI option for all games. A Clone of the 2021 themes would be perfect!
drummerJ99

Postby PointGuard » Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:48 pm

Using a "Support Ticket" to request the template seems like a valid way to go. It doesn't necessarily have to be used about a problem with a game or to request a fix to one of your associations.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby ramairluvr » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:14 pm

Thanks everyone. I am not trying to be impatient as I am also busy just as he is, but I just wanted to make sure my PM being in the outbox didn't mean it was just sitting there, waiting for me to hit a hidden "submit" button or something like that to finalize the send command. Thank you for the responses.
ramairluvr

Postby slybelle1 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:52 pm

ramairluvr wrote:Thanks everyone. I am not trying to be impatient as I am also busy just as he is, but I just wanted to make sure my PM being in the outbox didn't mean it was just sitting there, waiting for me to hit a hidden "submit" button or something like that to finalize the send command. Thank you for the responses.

When a message is in outbox, means you sent it but the receiver hasn’t read it. Could be because of their box full or they simply didn’t read it.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby ramairluvr » Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:41 pm

slybelle1 wrote:
ramairluvr wrote:Thanks everyone. I am not trying to be impatient as I am also busy just as he is, but I just wanted to make sure my PM being in the outbox didn't mean it was just sitting there, waiting for me to hit a hidden "submit" button or something like that to finalize the send command. Thank you for the responses.

When a message is in outbox, means you sent it but the receiver hasn’t read it. Could be because of their box full or they simply didn’t read it.

Perfect! I was hoping that was the case, but wanted to double check. Thank you!
ramairluvr

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2023-24 Mods