Someone help me download the mod please

Someone help me download the mod please

Postby MaxSmos3 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:31 pm

I have tried so many times to download the real world mod and it is not working at all. Can someone give me more detailed instructions on how to put the real world mob in game starting with how to download it and unzip it or whatever. I downloaded it from steam btw.
MaxSmos3

Re: Someone help me download the mod please

Postby PointGuard » Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:32 pm

Since you're using the Stream version of DDSCB23, I assume you downloaded the Stream vesion of the mod that's in the first post in this forum thread to your computer.

Did you then install the mod to the same drive on your computer where DDSCB23 is located?

To get the to work for your NEW CB23 association: are you following all the instructions that are on page 4 of the "DDSCB23 Full College Mod Instructions" Adobe Acrobat Reader document that comes with the mod download?

If so,it should work...but if not, at what point do things go awry? And what are you seeing on your screen then?
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2023-24 Mods