Fictional FaceGen Created Player Faces (5000+)

Fictional FaceGen Created Player Faces (5000+)

Postby jlemmen43 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:30 pm

To download Player Faces:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U9IxuQTRmES4zaJhX3DigZ6C1FDctNhq/view?usp=drive_link

On-Court Models:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CB1eQ01gI2lgCRj_kDBCkvxZVmkIApeF/view?usp=sharing

***** EDIT/UPDATES *****
For those of you looking to spice up the fictional leagues with more faces...I have made from scratch enough to fill every team's roster. I have included faces with the Outline and faces without. I tried to be realistic, so there are many common styles with a few unique ones. All the actual faces are Facegen created. 15% of the players have Headbands, which is approximately the percentage of NBA players that wear them. Also download the Models Zip file linked above, for playing out games in 2D. All models will match the same filename as the Face files.

To use these you can (Now, Thanks to GARY's hard Work) use the Export and Import functions and edit the FAC file and Model # within the SQLite Database Editor. Faces and Models are also assignable in the IN-Game Editor (although not recommended with the Models because the drop down menu is cumbersome and wasn't meant for this many files). I will be working on moving certain faces and models within the Numerical system already created, so that Many Faces will show up when a new player is created (ex: when beginning a new league or when recruits come in). Stay tuned for this!

Any questions, ask away...

Some examples:

Last edited by jlemmen43 on Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jlemmen43

Re: Fictional FaceGen Created Player Faces (5000+)

Postby dynastycrab » Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:06 pm

Want to use your faces but it's telling me I don't have access to the google drive file. Sent you a request for access.
dynastycrab

Postby jlemmen43 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:11 pm

dynastycrab wrote:Want to use your faces but it's telling me I don't have access to the google drive file. Sent you a request for access.

Just fixed it. My bad.
jlemmen43

Postby WarEagle13 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:37 am

Wow! Quite the undertaking and much appreciated. These add tremendous value to the immersion factor of the game...not seeing so many duplicated stock photos.

Great job on these and highly suggest to anyone not using them yet.
WarEagle13

Postby darthfoley » Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:42 pm

Hey, just wondering if you could provide a step by step tutorial for implementing this. I downloaded and extracted, but unfamiliar with "Export and Import functions and edit the FAC file and Model # within the SQLite Database Editor."

Not the most tech savvy. Thank you - this looks awesome and hope to use it soon!
darthfoley

Postby jlemmen43 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:10 pm

darthfoley wrote:Hey, just wondering if you could provide a step by step tutorial for implementing this. I downloaded and extracted, but unfamiliar with "Export and Import functions and edit the FAC file and Model # within the SQLite Database Editor."

Not the most tech savvy. Thank you - this looks awesome and hope to use it soon!

Thanks...and YES, I will have a better version of this where the faces are integrated into the existing structure, so that you don't have to do anything but add it in to your graphics folders. I've gotten a little busy with hiking since the weather is fantastic and usually this game takes a backseat to that...but hold on a little and I'll have an update real soon. Appreciate the interest, and it also helps motivate me to get it done :)
jlemmen43

Postby PointGuard » Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:31 pm

jlemmen43: Great looking faces for the game. Thanks for creating these.

Modders rock! (Hikers are OK too)
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2023-24 Mods