Conference Tournaments glitch

Conference Tournaments glitch

Postby ECHood » Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:28 pm

Before the selection show I like to go through the conference tourneys under Play/Sim to check out the results. I'm playing with the NCAA mod, not sure if that has something to do with it, but there are some weird things going on in the results that weren't happening in '22. When I choose CAA Tournament in the dropdown menu, it comes up blank (just the CAA logo and title of tourney is there). But the actual CAA Tournament bracket and results shows up when I choose Sun Belt Championship from the menu. The NEC Tournament is also blank when I try to access it - the NEC logo is there but there's no bracket. And I can't find that bracket anywhere else. So we're missing the NEC and Sun Belt results. Has anyone else noticed this happening?
ECHood

Re: Conference Tournaments glitch

Postby Gary Gorski » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:09 pm

Can you submit your game files? Look under HELP in the game to find the information to submit to our ticket system please.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Gary Gorski » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:38 pm

I can confirm there is an issue displaying the brackets for those two conferences and it will be fixed shortly. I am not seeing the CAA results when viewing the Sun Belt bracket though - I am seeing the proper teams there. Anyone else seeing this?
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby ECHood » Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:27 pm

Gary Gorski wrote:I can confirm there is an issue displaying the brackets for those two conferences and it will be fixed shortly. I am not seeing the CAA results when viewing the Sun Belt bracket though - I am seeing the proper teams there. Anyone else seeing this?

I'm pretty sure this was a user (me) error. I looked quickly and thought it was a different conference. The Sun Belt is displaying correctly.
ECHood

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2023 General Discussion