League Creation Process

League Creation Process

Postby Stragum5! » Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:26 pm

How long is it suppose to normally take to create your association for creation.

Seems for me. It has been almost 10 minutes now as I write this. It is stuck on 5%.
Stragum5!

Re: League Creation Process

Postby Stragum5! » Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:37 pm

I waited another 10 minutes and finally just had to quit the program.

Anyone else?
Stragum5!

Postby PointGuard » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:01 pm

Added a new one a little while ago and it didn't take long. Had set up a bunch of new associations during beta testing of CB23 and no long times for the program to create them.

MAYBE try uninstalling CB23 and then download it again and re-install it. I have no idea if this will fix your issue, but probably worth a try.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby jlemmen43 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:03 pm

Also double check if you made any edits to your league setup. It often will stall at a lower percentage if there's an issue there. Mine usually sits at 95% for about 5 minutes. I have to do something else while it finishes...but it does finish.
jlemmen43

Postby NCAAhoops » Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:15 am

The only one that takes very long for me is Universe Mode. The others go about the same as last year, maybe slightly longer but not by much. It was stated that the game is rating more players do to new teams added and the new recruit scouting changes.
NCAAhoops

Postby Gary Gorski » Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:45 am

If it is stalling at 5% then the issue is with creating a database file for the league. Are you trying to name your league something that has like periods or slashes or some kind of odd characters in it that you would not be able to use when naming a file?
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Stragum5! » Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:03 pm

Thanks for all the input - I will dive deeper into the game when I get home this evening.
Stragum5!

Postby Stragum5! » Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:16 pm

Gary Gorski wrote:If it is stalling at 5% then the issue is with creating a database file for the league. Are you trying to name your league something that has like periods or slashes or some kind of odd characters in it that you would not be able to use when naming a file?

Yep, Gary you nailed it.

I had an apostrophe in my named league (Jeff's NCAA League).
Stragum5!

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2023 General Discussion