Doesn't save NCAA Tournament Champions?

Doesn't save NCAA Tournament Champions?

Postby jokerhusky82 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:33 pm

Kind of an odd issue...the game doesn't list NCAA Tournament Champions or anything, but does with other tournaments...anyone else having this issue?
jokerhusky82

Re: Doesn't save NCAA Tournament Champions?

Postby Gary Gorski » Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:56 am

It absolutely should be saving them - will look into it
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Corduroy » Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:53 am

I've had it happen when I played out the game, and then got an error when I tried to exit the game. After finally exiting the game, the noise of the crowd and shoes squeaking kept on playing while I was wrapping up end of season tasks. It didn't stop until I shut down the game and then restarted it. When you go to the almanac, there's no champion for the year that I won it.
Corduroy

Postby PointGuard » Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:28 pm

Sooooo...you're championship was just a dream. :p
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby adamj95 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:21 pm

My game saves NCAA tournament champions but the year I won is skipped for some reason. When I go to the almanac and select NCAA tournament champions, the year I won is not there. It goes 2006, 2007 (the year I won) not there, and then 2008.
adamj95

Postby Gary Gorski » Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:52 am

This should be corrected going forward with the 11.1 update. If you want I can fix your file through the code though. Just go under HELP in the game and follow the instructions to submit a ticket to our support system. Just let me know the details of the ticket and whatever you remember about the championship (who you beat, what year etc) and I will be happy to fix it up as soon as I can and send it back.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2023 General Discussion