Buying Scouting reports

Buying Scouting reports

Postby Jay Smith » Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:34 pm

I just started my first game (in challenge mode) and the first thing that shows up in the blue box is budgeting. It doesn't give me the opportunity to buy scouting reports. Is it supposed to do that in your first season? There's no email telling me to buy reports, but the notable dates button tells me I'm supposed to do that on May 1. I'm using the real teams mod if that has anything to do with it.
Jay Smith

Re: Buying Scouting reports

Postby PointGuard » Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:41 pm

For CB2023, buying scouting reports was eliminated and scouting info (that is now readily available on the internet in real life) is provided to all schools. The first step (on May 1) is to determine how much you're budgeting for training (more $ helps speed up player development), amenities (more $ helps impress recruits and get more to like your school), and wellness (more $ helps provide better care and quicker rehab from injuries).

I guess the reference to buying scouting reports still needs to be deleted from the key dates section.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2023 General Discussion