Two suggestions

Postby mh2365 » Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:01 pm

Loving the game but just a couple of things that would make life easier

1) need the option to sim to opening day after the scheduling

2) during the season sim to next month would be helpful too
mh2365

Re: Two suggestions

Postby NCAAhoops » Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:32 pm

mh you can choose to sim to a date. I have used it to sim a month at times. Just choose the the date you want to sim to.
NCAAhoops

Postby mh2365 » Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:18 pm

NCAAhoops wrote:mh you can choose to sim to a date. I have used it to sim a month at times. Just choose the the date you want to sim to.

I understand how the game works but is it okay if I would like a sim month option?
mh2365

Postby PointGuard » Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:32 pm

Sure it's ok to want anything you want. NCAAhoops was just advising there already is an option to achieve want you want (in the event that you didn't know....but good you already knew that...I assume, though, that probably there are others that didn't know it.) It's good you're enjoying the game.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby NCAAhoops » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:40 am

Yes it's OK. I just threw it out as you didn't mention you wanted that in addition to the option of simming to date so I didn't realize you were aware that was an option, that's all. I was trying to be helpful not condescending.
NCAAhoops

Postby alternativestats » Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:22 am

This is a suggestion that I've made before but the simming to a certain date thing is close enough to make it again here.

When talking to players about grades or changes in how they play, I think there should be an option that they do this task until end of season instead of maxing out at one month.
alternativestats

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2023 General Discussion