Poll ended at Fri May 12, 2023 1:34 pm

Yes, I would like to see more mods like the Greatest Teams 3 mod
55%
No, not interested in old teams
45%

Total votes : 11

Mod Poll

Postby NCAAhoops » Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:34 pm

I will be taking a little break so my time on the forum will be limited. But I wondered about another mod I had started and want to be sure I'm not wasting my time as the Greatest teams 3 Mod got little notice on the forums. The other mod I was working on was Greatest Teams 2 which would pick up where Greatest Teams 3 started and go further back in time maybe from 1940's to mid 1980's. These would be teams like the old UCLA greats and other teams with players like Pete Maravich, Bill Russell, Wilt Chamberlain, Oscar Robertson, Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Jerry West, among many others back in that time. The lack of forum feedback on Greatest Teams 3 Mod has me wondering if I'm wasting my time.
You can vote above or post below your thoughts on mods that you think people would like.
NCAAhoops

Re: Mod Poll

Postby PointGuard » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:58 pm

HEY!

I am SURE there are a lot of us who use NCAAhoops College Mod...and while this poll isn't about that mod, if you use and enjoy all the work NCAAhoops has done, it would be darned nice to give him some feedback on whether or not you're interested in additional mods. (As of 4/16/23 only 10 people have replied to this poll.)
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2023 General Discussion