Team Prestige

Re: Team Prestige

Postby PointGuard » Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:19 pm

Seems as though something is wrong with your DDSCB2023 program. Again, best course of action is to send your game files to Gary via a Support Ticket. Or...delete DDSCB2023 and redownload and reinstall.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Re: Team Prestige

Postby Gary Gorski » Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:35 am

This does not make any sense to me. Prestige is made up of two components - both a recency bias and then a long term look (which accounts for the majority of it). I can understand prestige changing by a fairly decent amount down once if you had a great run one year and then missed the tournament the next but it would also have the same big upswing once you went back to doing really well in the tournament. The only other way it could drop is if you are cutting scholarship players but even those drops would be minimal unless you did it prior to or during the transfer portal in which case yes you would take a large hit to your historical prestige.

I would appreciate it if you opened a support ticket and sent in your files so I can investigate and sim through your files myself to see what is happening. Just go to our website and click support at the top of the page and that will take you to the portal to open a ticket and just attach your game files to that ticket. Instructions on what to send can be found under HELP in the game menu.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Previous

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2023 General Discussion