Getting Fired

Getting Fired

Postby blazertaz13 » Sat May 06, 2023 5:02 pm

Afternoon,

Stupid question time. Does anyone get fired from a coaching position? If so, do you continue on or do you start the save over?

I am taking on my alma mater, and their ambitions are higher than they should be for a season. Wanting to know if I should go for it or not. I want a long term save, so that is why I ask the second part of the question.

Thanks,

Taz
blazertaz13

Re: Getting Fired

Postby PointGuard » Sat May 06, 2023 8:01 pm

If you get fired, you can get hired by another college and continue the association.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby blazertaz13 » Fri May 19, 2023 10:56 am

I realize this, I was just wondering if others still continue on or do you start over. How does getting fired affect your association going forward? I have not been fired as of yet, just curious.
blazertaz13

Postby PointGuard » Sat May 20, 2023 1:31 am

Only been fired once...and as I indicated above, I just went on to coach at another college and continued that association for as long as I wanted. So...no affect on the association...just an affect on me since I will never coach at Arizona State again in DDSCB and don't like them in real life either. :p
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby ignats75 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:32 pm

Depends on what you are trying to do. I started a career save.at Western Kentucky. I jumped before I got pushed. I had misbudgeted and ran out of money before closing the deal on enough recruits. I knew my third year was going to be a disaster. So I jumped to Washington. Not a smart move. I may not survive for a third year.
ignats75

Postby ignats75 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:19 pm

Update: Washington fired me my second year despite having a 60% job safety rating. I'm now at the University of Akron.
ignats75

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2023 General Discussion