Manual Conference Movement

Manual Conference Movement

Postby iPrestige » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:43 am

I'd like Chicago St & Hartford to join a conference instead of being independent, as they only play 15 games per season. They should be able to schedule a full season worth of games, but CB23's current state doesn't seem to allow for that. Is there any way I can insert them into a new conference (preferably the conference they were in before) without having to switch a team out? Or, will I have to just create a new save?
iPrestige

Re: Manual Conference Movement

Postby PointGuard » Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:50 pm

Sounds like you're using Promotion/Relegation mode...therefore all conferences are set at 16 teams and there are 5 independents...you can't make the conferences bigger or smaller.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby iPrestige » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:12 am

I am not playing with Promotion/Relegation mode, but I do have "Allow Conference Movement" toggled ON. I don't think the 2 teams I mentioned started as Independents in NCAAHoops mod, yet I could be wrong.

Is there anything I could do?
iPrestige

Postby PointGuard » Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:10 am

OK, on May 1 each season, you can go to the upper right corner of the Commissioners Office and SWAP teams between conferences. I presume you can also SWAP independents into conferences as well (on May 1 in the Commissioners Office).
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby iPrestige » Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:02 am

I just want to move the teams out of the "Independent" conference, not swap another team from another conference.

Can I use the swapping feature to just move the teams out of the conference and into a conference of my choosing?
iPrestige

Postby drummerJ99 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:34 am

iPrestige wrote:I just want to move the teams out of the "Independent" conference, not swap another team from another conference.

Can I use the swapping feature to just move the teams out of the conference and into a conference of my choosing?

I'm pretty sure it has to be a 1 for 1 trade. Don't believe you can change a conference form say 10 teams to 12.
Please give us a light skin UI option for all games. A Clone of the 2021 themes would be perfect!
drummerJ99

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2023 General Discussion