Three concerning issues

Three concerning issues

Postby MedicSBK » Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:23 pm

So I dove back into the game for the first time in a while. I want to start off by saying that I love the off the court stuff.. it's solid. I've found a few frustrating things about the on the court stuff.

First I gotta say that while I didn't like it at release the on the court view etc has grown on me. I am running the game with the real teams mod but I don't think that'd effect anything below. Here are a few issues that I have though:

1. Following the ball - I find it very difficult at times to follow the ball and reidentify it if I happen to look away. It just blends in and isn't easy to see.
2. Energy Bars - the energy bars are ever changing. They never seem to be accurate, especially if I stay on the sub screen. If I sub a player in they'll jump up or down and I'm always searching for what is correct.
3. Statistical accuracy - so the center panel that holds all of the stats? I notice that the rebound total especially is constantly changing depending on who I have on the court and who I sub in and out and it doesn't reflect my totals for those players on the court.

Two and three are kind of game breaking for me. If I'm going to coach I need a decent reflection of what my team is doing and how healthy my players are. If anyone has a fix or insight I'm all ears otherwise I might have to shelve this until 24 comes out.
MedicSBK

Re: Three concerning issues

Postby jlemmen43 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:50 pm

#1....I assume the new version of the college game will have the upgraded "ball-handler highlight", so you will be able to follow the ball better.
jlemmen43

Postby PointGuard » Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:53 pm

Yes, I would imagine Gary will use the same improvement he's done for PB2024 that aids in following the ball on the court. Not sure about the other 2 issues, though.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Orsalak » Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:47 pm

#2 if you click the sub screen button, it will refresh the values. It would be much better if they stayed refreshed, but that is at least a work around.
Orsalak

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2023 General Discussion