Solo Game Suggestions

Solo Game Suggestions

Postby blazertaz13 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:09 pm

Morning,

I am asking for some help on getting back into playing the game solo. Ever since the collapse of the PAC-12, I have been very frustrated with the direction of them. I usually play a save as Oregon State, but I need to come up with a new idea.

I am looking for some type of coaching journey type of save, but struggle to get sucked in some as I struggle with connecting with schools outside of a very few. I am hoping that some of you may have some ideas to help spark the love for the game again.

Speaking of the collapse of the PAC 12, I wonder how Gary intends to place Oregon State and Washington State as it sounds like the two schools are going to try and rebuild the conference in two years, so there might be an alliance with the Mountain West during the those years.

Lastly, is there a way to implement an other games rolling scoreboard while you are playing out games? Would be fun for immersions sake.

Thanks for reading.
blazertaz13

Re: Solo Game Suggestions

Postby PointGuard » Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:40 pm

Maybe on May 1 go to the Commissioners Office and remake the Pac-12 as the Pacific Northwest-12 (PNW-12) composed of teams from Washington, Oregon and Idaho?

UW
WSU
Eastern Washington
Gonzaga
Seattle U
Oregon
OSU
Portland
Portland St.
Idaho
Idaho St.
Boise St.

If you create your association in Universe Mode, you can then control the teams initially to help the low prestige programs gather up some really good transfer players to help them compete better.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2023 General Discussion