2D Play or some solution

2D Play or some solution

Postby SkyHawk09 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:30 am

Is there a way to go back to the 2D style of play? I don't want to just simulate the games; I want to actually coach them. But the 3D version really doesn't look very good, it's really clunky and awkward to watch and the mod universe seems to have given up entirely on creating courts for this version (Stonehill, A&M Commerce, Lindenwood, Queens and Southern Indiana didn't even get custom courts on last year's game). So far, I'm so frustrated that I tried going back to CB2020 because at least that game worked right, but my license key no longer works on that game because it was already activated on another computer.

I really want to enjoy this game, but so far, it's not proving to be a good experience.
SkyHawk09

Re: 2D Play or some solution

Postby PointGuard » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:10 pm

My initial experience with the 3D look took time for me to get used to. But once I played it for a while I liked it more and more. From what I've read here, most people prefer the 3D. So I'd be surprised that a revision to 2D would be made (even as an option). But I'm not the developer, so that's just my opinion.

Your license key for any Wolverine game works on 2 computers. And you can delete the license key from a computer as well.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby SkyHawk09 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:17 am

I had it deactivated from an old computer, so that's at least a plus that I'll be able to play the old version if nothing else. I did get a suggestion to try the 3D after closing out some programs, so I'll give that a shot and reassess if my opinion changes. But dang, do I wish all the courts were there for the 3D version.
SkyHawk09

Postby Gary Gorski » Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:00 pm

You can always contact us from the support link on the top of our website at wolverinestudios.com and get license keys reset as well
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2023 General Discussion