Stuck (kinda)

Stuck (kinda)

Postby jlemmen43 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:06 pm

When playing out the games with the newest update, the Halftime Report doesn't come up and the Game doesn't end when pressing PLAY at End of Regulation. I can exit the game from the Options screen and it records the game as it played. Dunno if anyone else has encountered this glitch?
jlemmen43

Re: Stuck (kinda)

Postby ShamWow17 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:36 pm

At the end of games, it seems to just take a minute for the game to be ready to move on. If you hit play and don't get taken out of the sim, hit pause, wait a moment, and play again usually works. I can't speak for the halftime report though, as I don't remember having to really troubleshoot that.
ShamWow17

Postby PointGuard » Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:24 am

While in the 2D game screen, go to OPTIONS and make sure "Show Halftime Report" is toggled ON.

And yeah as per Shamwow, at the end of the game I normally have to click the advance arrow, then the pause button, and then the advance arrow again and it then goes to the Final Game Report.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby jlemmen43 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:58 pm

Yeah I always have Halftime Report on, and I checked to make sure.

I did another play-through and it seemed to work like normal, so I guess it just can have a lag sometimes.
jlemmen43

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2023 General Discussion