sounds

sounds

Postby ezcar » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:19 pm

Back many versions ago. I was able to put in the audio in game file (basket by john smith) and when he made a basket the game would announce it. Do these versions still have that capability? IT takes a bit to do it. And I would have to go back and see how I used text aloud and voices in the audio file to do it. So I wanted to ask first before I put the effort in to try it. ( and if so would it be still available in the up and coming version) thanks in advance.
ezcar

Re: sounds

Postby NCAAhoops » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:28 pm

I remember that and you could put TEAM(TM Abbreviation)CHANT and it would play occasionally taht at home games. This was before the new program they use now so I don't know if they still work or not.
NCAAhoops

Postby ezcar » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:37 pm

Yes, I remember the team chants also! Wonder if Gary could add it back in if its not there anymore.
ezcar

Postby PointGuard » Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:02 am

Since Gary is actively working on CB2024, he MAY not see this thread. So my suggestion is that your request to him a note via support ticket.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2023 General Discussion