Coach Profile Page

Coach Profile Page

Postby rocketj » Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:40 pm

None of the coaches of my coaching staff show their ratings on the left side of the screen. This includes me. Just checked and looks like it’s all coaches on all teams. I am using the mod.

Rocky
rocketj

Re: Coach Profile Page

Postby slybelle1 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:56 am

I see the same thing but that wouldn't be related to the mod since the ratings are missing whether the mod is used or not. Plus, the mod just changes graphics and team information and if you use the optional coach's import file, it only changes the coach's names, doesn't change anything about ratings, etc. I was able to see the ratings briefly after going into the coach page and in upper right hit the edit button. Open that screen and close it, then the ratings showed. But after closing that coach screen and going back in, they disappeared again.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby bechtudo » Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:01 am

I realized also the ratings in the profile of the coaches are not there. If I go in change mode for the coach and save the ratings are shown but they are gone the next time I check.
bechtudo

Postby brooks_piggott » Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:48 pm

This was fixed in the most recent build. You'll need to re-download and install the latest version.
brooks_piggott

Postby rocketj » Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:04 am

Yes working now after I downloaded the new build tonight!

Thanks!

Rocky
rocketj

Return to DDS: College Football 2024 FirstAccess