Can't advance at End of Season

Can't advance at End of Season

Postby bigpoppa85 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:49 pm

I've had trouble with this before. At the End of Season, when I hit the Advance button, it looks like it's going to work...then just...doesn't brings me back to whatever page I was on.

Already this year, I've had 2 separate "dynasties" ruined because of this.

Any ideas? As is, it's unplayable. To put all the hours in recruiting, game planning etc. And then for it to just end?
bigpoppa85

Re: Can't advance at End of Season

Postby brooks_piggott » Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:26 pm

Create a support ticket and attach a shared link from onedrive or dropbox or google docs to your league file and sometimes I can unlock it.
brooks_piggott

Postby bigpoppa85 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:56 pm

I haven't played the game since this, got your file. Advanced one season, and now it won't advance again ...Filing another ticket
bigpoppa85

Postby brooks_piggott » Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:27 pm

I believe this issue was fixed in version 8.0.5 so you may want to check that you're on the latest version. I loaded in your file and didn't see any issues with progressing to the next season.

The game main menu and help screens show the build number. If you're not on the latest just re-download (https://www.wolverinestudios.com/purchased) and install on top, or if on steam tell it to update.
brooks_piggott

Postby bigpoppa85 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:04 pm

brooks_piggott wrote:I believe this issue was fixed in version 8.0.5 so you may want to check that you're on the latest version. I loaded in your file and didn't see any issues with progressing to the next season.

The game main menu and help screens show the build number. If you're not on the latest just re-download (https://www.wolverinestudios.com/purchased) and install on top, or if on steam tell it to update.

I submitted an updated ticket. I included my .bin again. Also included Screen Capture video of what it looks like on my end. As you'll see on video, it says 8.05 and build 101523

Not sure if I am overlooking something or what? but still not loading
bigpoppa85

Return to DDS: College Football 2024 General Discussion