Steam Key ?

Steam Key ?

Postby dim13 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:52 pm

I just purchased Pro Football 2024 First Access but the license key I receive does not work with Steam. How do I go about getting the complementary Steam Key as mentioned with the purchase of First Access. Thank you.
dim13

Re: Steam Key ?

Postby slaphappy » Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:41 pm

Pretty sure that happens at the end of first access.. I may be wrong.
slaphappy

Postby drummerJ99 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:59 am

dim13 wrote:I just purchased Pro Football 2024 First Access but the license key I received does not work with Steam. How do I go about getting the complementary Steam Key as mentioned with the purchase of First Access. Thank you.

Slaphappy is right. Once first access is closed and the game is officially released they will send you an email on how to claim Steam key. Normally that's a couple weeks after first access started.
Please give us a light skin UI option for all games. A Clone of the 2021 themes would be perfect!
drummerJ99

Postby dim13 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:20 am

Thank you, much appreciated.
dim13

Postby dim13 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:03 pm

drummerJ99 wrote:
dim13 wrote:I just purchased Pro Football 2024 First Access but the license key I received does not work with Steam. How do I go about getting the complementary Steam Key as mentioned with the purchase of First Access. Thank you.

Slaphappy is right. Once first access is closed and the game is officially released they will send you an email on how to claim Steam key. Normally that's a couple weeks after first access started.

OK, so the game has now been release and out of first access,

How do I get the Steam Key ? It wasn't mailed to me.
dim13

Postby drummerJ99 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:41 am

dim13 wrote:
drummerJ99 wrote:

OK, so the game has now been release and out of first access,

How do I get the Steam Key ? It wasn't mailed to me.

As was mentioned in the "First Access Closing" thread. "For those of you who are interested in getting your copy on Steam we should receive our keys shortly there - at that point you will be able to contact us via our support form to redeem your Steam key. We will send you an email (assuming you have not opted out of communications from us) when we have them. Otherwise you can contact us in a day or two."

They will email everyone who bought the game shortly with instructions to redeem steam key. You will then contact support to request the steam key.
Please give us a light skin UI option for all games. A Clone of the 2021 themes would be perfect!
drummerJ99

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2024 FirstAccess