Thoughts as a first timer

Thoughts as a first timer

Postby RAVENSFAN » Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:58 pm

First of all, I love this game. There is so much depth and so much immersion; I absolutely love this game. This is my first Draft Day Sports game, and I'm hooked!

Here are some of my thoughts, and I apologize if any of this has been addressed; I tried to read through as many posts as I could. As said before, I love this game and will be a customer for life, and some of these things may be planned/already implemented and I just overlooked them. Though, I do wish for:

—Options for larger text. I wouldn't mind doing more scrolling when looking through tables; the small text begins to strain my eyes after a while
—I've noticed a bug where sometimes the player preview card will remain "popped up" after clicking on the player or even moving the mouse away to something else
—In the after game boxscore I would like to see which offensive players fumbled! I know the total and total lost, but I want to know who did it! Lol

—I don't want this to seem greedy or demanding, especially to an already amazing product, but I would love an expanded financials section! Meaning:
-Future salary cap! I want to see who's gonna be in cap trouble in the future, including myself!
-I would love to have stadium pricing, including vendors, parking, tickets, etc.
-The ability to relocate, renovate etc
-A budget report

I will now go play another 8 hour session. Cheers!
RAVENSFAN

Re: Thoughts as a first timer

Postby slaphappy » Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:38 pm

Glad you like it.. I buy it every year because I like the direction it is going in.

I agree with the text size comment.. as more things have been added it is a challenge to get as much information as possible on each page. I like that, but as I age, it has become a challenge reading it all without 200x magnification. Also the pop up player has been there as long as I can remember..it's annoying but not a deal breaker for me.
slaphappy

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2024 FirstAccess