Playoff reseeding is broken

Playoff reseeding is broken

Postby JDB » Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:24 pm

I just discovered that the playoff reseeding is not functioning correctly when moving from the wildcard round to the divisional round. I’m using the 14 team format playoff format reseeded is checked with a custom 72 team 16 games league, but I’m pretty sure all the formats are affected. Both #1 seeds got scheduled a road game in the divisional round after receiving a first round bye in the wildcard round. Both teams had the highest records in their conference. This was not an issue in 23. Please fix this as soon as possible. Thanks
JDB

Re: Playoff reseeding is broken

Postby brooks_piggott » Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:40 pm

I can't reproduce this. I have a test league with reseeding checked and it's saving the playoff seed as expected. I did check your league and the playoff seeds are all zero, which means it never set them. Could the reseed playoff checkbox not have been checked prior to hitting the end of the regular season? Or are you possibly on an older version of the game?
brooks_piggott

Postby JDB » Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:43 am

This is a league I had actually started with an older version. This particular wildcard round was my first attempt at playing it in 24. I had the reseeding checkbox checked though. And after playing the same week in 23 the reseeding worked fine. Does this mean that it should be fine moving forward in 24 after this season? If that’s the case then I should probably wait until the off-season phase to start playing an older save in 24.
JDB

Postby brooks_piggott » Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:49 pm

Yea when migrating to new versions usually doing it during the Start New Season stage is the safest.
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2024 General Discussion