Standings if tie-breaker and heading row missing free agents

Standings if tie-breaker and heading row missing free agents

Postby Billdozer » Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:05 am

I might have stumbled on a minor presentation issue if there is a tie-breaker at the end of the season. I am GM of Minnesota starting in the 23-24 season. I finished in a tie with Golden State for 6th place in the West. On the Dashboard I was shown as 6th place in Conference. On the Standings page I was shown in 7th place and ended up beating the Clippers in the play-in game before losing in 7 games to the Mavericks who went on to win the title.

In the free agency evaluation email the row showing the heading label for each stat category was missing. The numbers were there though.
Billdozer

Re: Standings if tie-breaker and heading row missing free ag

Postby Gary Gorski » Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:51 pm

Do you have a save game of the file at the point where you saw this standings issue? I would like to see it if you do
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Billdozer » Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:21 pm

Sorry, No. In the future I will save as with a new name if a similar situation happens.
Billdozer

Postby Gary Gorski » Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:53 pm

I am also unsure as to what you meant by the free agency evaluation email having a missing heading label for each stat category. There are no stats in that email as it just shows what a player wants in terms of money, role, talent around him and good relationships on your team
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Billdozer » Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:33 pm

In that email the player names are clickable and the player card can be seen. This screen is where I saw the missing header.
Billdozer

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2024 FirstAccess