What cities have people selected when expanding?

What cities have people selected when expanding?

Postby Billdozer » Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:57 pm

I recently experimented with expansion and am wondering what cities people have selected when expanding the league. I always move Oklahoma City back to Seattle when starting out by editing team info in Commissioner mode. I decided to add Vancouver and Vegas in expansion and moved Memphis to the Eastern Conference. I changed the name of the Memphis team to the Bears so they can keep the logo and returned the Grizzlies to Vancouver. I named the Vegas teams the Stars and found a blue star logo in the default logos. I know the Aces were an option for Vegas but wanted something different.

My divisions are:
Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, Minnesota

LA Clippers, LA Lakers, Golden State, Sacramento

Denver, Utah, Phoenix, Las Vegas

San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, New Orleans

Indiana, Chicago, Detroit, Milwaukee

Cleveland, Toronto, Memphis, Washington

New York, Brooklyn, Philadelphia, Boston

Atlanta, Charlotte, Orlando, Miami
Billdozer

Re: What cities have people selected when expanding?

Postby drummerJ99 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:58 pm

Kentucky Colonels and Las Vegas Venom. Can see the logos and courts I used in the dynasty report section. I’d have to oook to see exactly what my divisions are. Not really a big nba fan so just put all teams on google maps then picked four teams close to each other.
Please give us a light skin UI option for all games. A Clone of the 2021 themes would be perfect!
drummerJ99

Postby jlemmen43 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:30 pm

I do fictional teams, but my expansion teams are the Montreal Imperials in the EAST and Calgary Trappers in the WEST

Original Alignment:

---EAST---
Atlantic Division:
Baltimore Patriots, Buffalo Yetis, New York Navigators, Philadelphia Dragons, Virginia Beach Destroyers
Central Division:
Chicago Falcons, Cincinnati Crusaders, Cleveland Bombers, Detroit Racers, Louisville Bulldogs
Southeast Division:
Atlanta Brigade, Charlotte Raiders, Memphis Lions, Miami Barracudas, Orlando Stingrays
---WEST---
Southwest Division:
Fort Worth Jackals, Houston Cheetahs, Oklahoma City Tribe, San Antonio Cyclones, Wichita Mammoths
Northwest Division:
Denver Bruins, Kansas City Gladiators, Minneapolis Mustangs, Salt Lake City Bruins, Seattle Samurai
Pacific Division:
Las Vegas Jokers, Los Angeles Titans, San Diego Vipers, San Jose Diablos, Tucson Scorpions

Once I get more time to play the game, I'll upload my logos. I definitely took some time to make them & I'm quite happy with the result.
jlemmen43

Postby jlemmen43 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:31 pm

drummerJ99 wrote:Kentucky Colonels and Las Vegas Venom. Can see the logos and courts I used in the dynasty report section. I’d have to oook to see exactly what my divisions are. Not really a big nba fan so just put all teams on google maps then picked four teams close to each other.
Las Vegas Venom has a nice ring to it!
jlemmen43

Postby jlemmen43 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:14 pm

My fictional PRO league:

My fictional DEV league:

jlemmen43

Postby Gary Gorski » Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:01 pm

Nice! I like the looks of those custom logos!
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2024 General Discussion