Historical Season

Historical Season

Postby abziani » Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:43 pm

I have been testing the demo version. Congrats Gary...I am really thinking about buying the game. I won´t complain about the price because I know you had a hard work to make this game happen.
There is one problem though....I tried to start a retro league and the only option is to start in 76-77 season. I acnnot select the other years. Is it a bug or what?
Again....congrats on the game. This one is really a good improvement and it has all the potential to become one a franchise version.
abziani

Re: Historical Season

Postby mgsports » Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:47 pm

About Demo can't move Teams around Divisions. Also would like just to Draft for my Team and somebody else do Depth Chart and so on.
mgsports

Postby drummerJ99 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:45 pm

abziani wrote:I have been testing the demo version. Congrats Gary...I am really thinking about buying the game. I won´t complain about the price because I know you had a hard work to make this game happen.
There is one problem though....I tried to start a retro league and the only option is to start in 76-77 season. I acnnot select the other years. Is it a bug or what?
Again....congrats on the game. This one is really a good improvement and it has all the potential to become one a franchise version.

I would imagine that’s because it’s the demo version. I haven’t tested out historical play in the full version but demos are normally limited compared to the full game.
Please give us a light skin UI option for all games. A Clone of the 2021 themes would be perfect!
drummerJ99

Postby Gary Gorski » Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:10 pm

mgsports wrote:About Demo can't move Teams around Divisions. Also would like just to Draft for my Team and somebody else do Depth Chart and so on.

You can swap teams from divisions in the offseason in the commissioner office. You will find a realign teams button that lights up in the offseason - click that to swap teams. To get to the commissioner office on the left side under where your picture is and it says your name that is a drop down box and you can select commissioners office there.

If you click the hamburger menu in the upper left you will find an Options link. That screen will allow you to assign AI control to things you do not want to take care of or you can play in Local Mode when creating your league. This will let you just control the things a GM would and the head coach is under AI control and will do all the lineups and such.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Gary Gorski » Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:13 pm

abziani wrote: I tried to start a retro league and the only option is to start in 76-77 season. I acnnot select the other years. Is it a bug or what?

This is for the demo only - in the full version the other seasons are available. The demo is just meant to demonstrate what the game can do and hopefully be interesting enough to a potential customer to lead them to purchase the full version.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Resis » Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:02 pm

Hi! I have problem with starting a historical league, its impossible to start leaugue from 2005 till 2023 season, what could be a problem.Thanks
Resis

Postby Gary Gorski » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:57 pm

We will be releasing an update shortly to fix this
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Resis » Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:08 pm

Gary Gorski wrote:We will be releasing an update shortly to fix this

Thanks for responding
Resis

Postby Resis » Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:26 pm

Gary Gorski wrote:We will be releasing an update shortly to fix this

Hi! Despite update problems in historical mod 2003-2023 year didnt gone, at least in Steam version. Or maybe I do something wrong?
Resis

Postby Gary Gorski » Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:36 pm

What is the game version in the lower right corner of the main menu screen?
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2024 General Discussion