Roster Question

Roster Question

Postby terps1gdm » Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:14 pm

Hi

First, I love your games. I have a player roster in one league and I want to create a new league with the same player roster. I tried exporting the database and loading it into a new league with the custom feature, but that didn't work (it wouldn't create a new league). I also have Pro Football 2024, and I can do it in that game by exporting the player database. Is there a similar feature in ProBasketball 2024.

Terps 1.
terps1gdm

Re: Roster Question

Postby jlemmen43 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:30 pm

terps1gdm wrote:Hi

First, I love your games. I have a player roster in one league and I want to create a new league with the same player roster. I tried exporting the database and loading it into a new league with the custom feature, but that didn't work (it wouldn't create a new league). I also have Pro Football 2024, and I can do it in that game by exporting the player database. Is there a similar feature in ProBasketball 2024.

Terps 1.

There's a specific format that the Custom Import league file must have. I dunno if you have it or can find it easily, but there's a file called "customtemplateR". Within that you must also make sure the UniqueIDs table correlates with the Players table. So...each player has their own unique ID. I think there's a post in the Mods detailing this, but that's the template I use.

But yeah basically it's not as simple as exporting and then using that export to create a new league. Forgive me if you know all this already.
jlemmen43

Re: Roster Question

Postby terps1gdm » Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:00 pm

Thanks Jlemmen. I did not know you couldn't export then import the player roster. I did see the thread using the customtemplateR that you described. I am glad I wasn't missing anything.

Terps 1
terps1gdm

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2024 General Discussion