Almanac vs Player Stats

Almanac vs Player Stats

Postby mrjr » Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:55 am

I have a question about the almanac numbers
My player Larry Fisher after 3 seasons has 8566 points in the almanac but in his player stats screen has 6184 + 1031 = 7215 points for regular season + playoffs. Why the difference?
It seems to only be a problem in the off season. Once the season starts the numbers in the almanac drop to what they should be. I think its adding the most recent season twice: 2018 + 1315 + 469 + 2382 + 2382 = 8566

mrjr

Re: Almanac vs Player Stats

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:52 am

playoff stats do not count so it's not using those - is there a particular game date that it is doing this or is it the entirety of the offseason? The almanac counts what is in the history plus adds in the current season to give a running total since the current season is not stored in the historical database. You are probably right though that after those stats are committed to the historical database and the season is finalized its double counting those. I thought I had accounted for that so thats why I asked if its a particular day you see this on or the entire offseason. Either way I will correct it
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2024 General Discussion