Please post questions/observations/issues as new topics

Please post questions/observations/issues as new topics

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:46 am

Like the enthusiasm in the read this first thread but I want people to be able to find answers to questions and also I want to be able to see different topics organized into their own posts so please feel free to make those posts here in their own threads. Thanks
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Re: Please post questions/observations/issues as new topics

Postby NCAAhoops » Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:58 pm

I think this is the best version of DDSCB to date. The interface is beautiful. Additions to recruiting, transfer portal, changes with coaches and stats, stats, and more stats. The 2D having a toggle for PHP or Game Cast. Just so many new additions its absolutely worth upgrading if you have a previous version in my opinion. Also makes me want to check out the Pro game demo and see what I think even though I'm not an NBA enthusiast if its anything like this I might add it to my list of wants/needs.
Seems like while Gary was working on DDSCB24 "he was on a heater and we just let him cook"
NCAAhoops

Postby frankinho » Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:48 am

NCAAhoops wrote:I think this is the best version of DDSCB to date. The interface is beautiful. Additions to recruiting, transfer portal, changes with coaches and stats, stats, and more stats. The 2D having a toggle for PHP or Game Cast. Just so many new additions its absolutely worth upgrading if you have a previous version in my opinion. Also makes me want to check out the Pro game demo and see what I think even though I'm not an NBA enthusiast if its anything like this I might add it to my list of wants/needs.
Seems like while Gary was working on DDSCB24 "he was on a heater and we just let him cook"

Is there a detailed breakdown of the new features mentioned, the description of the new features is just high level with no specifics of how are they different from last year and can't notice them in the trailer either. The interface being mentioned is improved but looks the same as last year. Maybe i'm missing something but would be good to have a more detailed description of the new features with screenshots
frankinho

Postby slybelle1 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:51 am

frankinho wrote:
NCAAhoops wrote:I think this is the best version of DDSCB to date. The interface is beautiful. Additions to recruiting, transfer portal, changes with coaches and stats, stats, and more stats. The 2D having a toggle for PHP or Game Cast. Just so many new additions its absolutely worth upgrading if you have a previous version in my opinion. Also makes me want to check out the Pro game demo and see what I think even though I'm not an NBA enthusiast if its anything like this I might add it to my list of wants/needs.

Is there a detailed breakdown of the new features mentioned, the description of the new features is just high level with no specifics of how are they different from last year and can't notice them in the trailer either. The interface being mentioned is improved but looks the same as last year. Maybe i'm missing something but would be good to have a more detailed description of the new features with screenshots

Did you take a look at the new features blog? Or recent twitch video?

https://www.wolverinestudios.com/post/d ... -2024-news
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2074737042
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby frankinho » Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:09 am

slybelle1 wrote:
frankinho wrote:

Did you take a look at the new features blog? Or recent twitch video?

https://www.wolverinestudios.com/post/d ... -2024-news
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2074737042

No, i missed those. Much appreciated, i'll check those out :)
frankinho

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2024 FirstAccess