Playing Out Games

Playing Out Games

Postby blazertaz13 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:13 pm

Just played about 10 minutes of the first half of an exhibition game. Just a couple of observations:

Easy to follow where the ball is due to the blue circle under the player with the ball, plus it follows the ball to the rim.

Fouls seems to be reasonable for the time and defensive sets.

Windowed screen does cut off the game stats in the middle of the current players. May have to play full screen mode to fix.

I do not see where you are able to speed up the play, but it is definitely faster than default for last year. There is a skip function that may be a change for those adjustments.

Courts look good as do the players.

You can see the name of the players below their icons on the floor, which is nice for me.

I realize this is just a short amount of time playing out a game, but I am supposed to be working. Darn it.

Liking it so far.
blazertaz13

Re: Playing Out Games

Postby NCAAhoops » Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:35 pm

You can speed it up under the 2D options screen where you can quit and set auto or manual sub ect. There is a Fast Mode there. It takes a little time to get use to but its how I play now and use normal speed when the end of the game is close.
NCAAhoops

Postby Billdozer » Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:28 pm

I tested out the 2d playing out the game. I could not figure out how to do the manual substitution. I know that you need to have auto-subs off and sub at stoppage in play. The engine was very smooth except the graphics lagged when I was going fast and tried to watch normal speed for the last few minutes of the game.
Billdozer

Postby blazertaz13 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:54 pm

If I am not mistaken, you go to the sub screen, click on the player you want to sub out and then click who you are subbing in. I am not in the game at the moment, but I believe that is what I had done.
blazertaz13

Postby NCAAhoops » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:45 pm

yes but don't click directly on the name as that brings up his player card. Click somewhere else on the line.
So you click on the player at the top you want to sub. Then click on a sub player line and they switch out.
NCAAhoops

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2024 FirstAccess