History Tab - Minor Bug

History Tab - Minor Bug

Postby blazertaz13 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:44 am

Morning,

After simming a year, I wanted to look at the history tab to see what information was reflected. I noticed that when looking at the recruiting history tab, players home states are reflecting a 0. So it looks like Modesto, 0 for their hometown. Just must be pulling from the wrong spot, or something was not saved correctly.
blazertaz13

Re: History Tab - Minor Bug

Postby Gary Gorski » Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:42 pm

Is this an imported league or something? I'm looking at the screen right now and it is showing me the data correctly.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby cmw2clemson » Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:33 pm

blazertaz13 wrote:Morning,

After simming a year, I wanted to look at the history tab to see what information was reflected. I noticed that when looking at the recruiting history tab, players home states are reflecting a 0. So it looks like Modesto, 0 for their hometown. Just must be pulling from the wrong spot, or something was not saved correctly.

I had not looked here yet but I see the same problem as you.

Signed 4 recruits with Villanova in the first season.
Start of 2nd season and the History>Recruiting History>Column:Hometown shows: Cranston, 0 / Kearnsburg, 0 / Yorkshire, 0 / Old Town, 0 for each of the 4 players.
Also when clicking on the player's name from that screen the player window pop-up loads no information.

Not an imported league for mine.
cmw2clemson

Postby blazertaz13 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:41 pm

Gary Gorski wrote:Is this an imported league or something? I'm looking at the screen right now and it is showing me the data correctly.

Hi Gary,

This was a new league started to test things out. This appears to be for all teams. The only unique thing for me is that I changed schools (during hiring phase). No matter which school I go to, I get the same thing. I just went to another school recruit screen and the international players are showing just a ,0.

Lastly, I just clicked on a player there and it basically is going to a player history with no information. No pictures, data, etc. Now this is for the second year, so the player still has not played, but I would have expected standard player card data.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
blazertaz13

Postby blazertaz13 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:19 pm

Gary,

I just sent my save in thru on a support ticket to hopefully help see what we are referring to.

Thanks,
blazertaz13

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2024 FirstAccess