To Frank In Regards To Price

Re: To Frank In Regards To Price

Postby spitfire » Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:08 pm

Gary has already locked the main thread on the game's price point. I don't see anything productive in opening up another one. Locking a thread strongly implies that further discussion on that particular topic is not being invited.

People have different opinions about what they personally think is a fair price. That's their right. Gary has explained the game's pricing as he and others have outlined how pricing on Steam etc works. Folks can make up their own minds on whether to buy Wolverine products. The pros and the cons have had their say. To avoid this discussion spinning out of control and turning into the trading of insults I'm locking this thread right now. Please avoid the temptation to open still another one.

I've also taken the rare step of deleting the initial post in this thread. In the course of trying to defend Wolverine the poster was insulting and condescending towards another forum member. That isn't necessary. Discussion is always welcome on the Wolverine forums, even if one doesn't agree with every point.
spitfire

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2024 FirstAccess