Stopping Skip

Stopping Skip

Postby mvm24 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:38 pm

I have had an issue when coaching games where if I start the "Skip" option to fast forward the game, I've been unable to stop the fast forward to make adjustments, call timeouts etc. Not sure if that's how the feature was intended to function or if this is a error.
mvm24

Re: Stopping Skip

Postby Gary Gorski » Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:00 pm

You should be able to hit the pause button to stop the skip option. You won't really be able to stop it to call timeouts or whatever because its simulating in chunks but you should be able to stop it and then proceed at a normal speed from that point to kind of jump in the action at that point.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Re: Stopping Skip

Postby jlemmen43 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:05 pm

mvm24 wrote:I have had an issue when coaching games where if I start the "Skip" option to fast forward the game, I've been unable to stop the fast forward to make adjustments, call timeouts etc. Not sure if that's how the feature was intended to function or if this is a error.

I've found the best way to do the FFWD method is to make sure your computer is running only the game. If there's any kind of lag, it will be at a runaway pace lol. The halftime report if turned on, will stop it.

Also, what I'll do is continually move my cursor back and forth over the scoreboard to make sure it's updating. If there is a lag, the cursor movement will make it catch up and that usually tells me I better stop the FFWD before the whole game is done.
jlemmen43

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2024 FirstAccess