Since March 1 Update there is no Scouting Reports screen

Since March 1 Update there is no Scouting Reports screen

Postby cmw2clemson » Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:08 am

Hello, I have played through approximately 10 seasons since the game came out. Maybe 6-7 since the March 1 update.
There is no longer any point in which you pick your scouting reports for the season.
I started a new save to see if it was just on the initial save I had, but it is also a problem on the new save.
cmw2clemson

Re: Since March 1 Update there is no Scouting Reports screen

Postby ShamWow17 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:37 am

Scouting reports haven't been around since the 2022 version. They were replaced with facilities budgeting.
ShamWow17

Postby Gary Gorski » Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:26 am

Yes those went out of the game last season and now there is one built in scouting service (NXT Hoops) which acts as the information provider on that front and is just available to all teams at all times much like the online services now that do that kind of thing in real life.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby cmw2clemson » Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:52 am

Ah okay that makes perfect sense then, my apologies. That's what I get for skipping a few versions of the game.
I was showing zero interested players in my school for a few regions and thought I was just unable to get the report for those regions, but I guess just no one there wanted to come to my school yet lol
cmw2clemson

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2024 FirstAccess