Easy, Lucky, or Good?

Easy, Lucky, or Good?

Postby Tiptop00 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:49 am

I just bought the game a few days ago and took over my tiny local college Lindenwood in the Ohio Valley Conference where they just recently became a D1 team. The prestige is 11 I believe with just one player at 2 and a half stars. I’m in my 2nd year and we are in the sweet 16.

I manually coach all tournament games. (Which takes forever by the way.)

We got the 15 seed by winning the conference tourney and then faced #2 Duke and beat them by 6 points and then faced #7 Iowa and beat them by 10 points.

The first year we got 7th in the conference but then won 5 in a row to win the conference tournament to make it to the tournament as the 16th seed where we barely missed beating Creighton.

I was expecting like a 10 year rebuild to even make the tournament with them.

So what do you guys think? Am I making all the right moves during the games I’m coaching even with such a low talent level? Is this game just really easy? Or am I lucky?

I’m 9-1 so far manually coaching tournament games with only loss being a #16 seed and the following year as a #15 seed beating Duke and Iowa.
Tiptop00

Re: Easy, Lucky, or Good?

Postby PointGuard » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:55 am

Looks like you're a DDSCB savant. :D
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Tiptop00 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:50 am

We are now in the Elite 8 as the 15 seed in year 2. I tried uploading photos of the bracket and my roster, but it says either photo to large or "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.
Tiptop00

Postby jlemmen43 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:38 pm

Tiptop00 wrote:We are now in the Elite 8 as the 15 seed in year 2. I tried uploading photos of the bracket and my roster, but it says either photo to large or "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.

Best way to post a photo is to upload it to a photo site, and generate an Embed link and post it within your comment here. I'm sure there's some free ones out there with small storage that would work perfect.
jlemmen43

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2024 General Discussion