Error Messages with Latest Build

Error Messages with Latest Build

Postby bherman912 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:03 pm

During gameplay (AI-coached) with my team, I repetitively get this JavaScript error message:

DataTables warning: tableid=subgrid0 - Cannot reinitialise DataTable

No issues with this in prior build.

Help, please.
bherman912

Re: Error Messages with Latest Build

Postby PointGuard » Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:54 pm

I experienced something similar to this during beta testing but thought it was fixed. Are you simming the entire season or a long portion of the season or just one game at a time? At what point during the season is this occurring? At end of regular season? At end of Conference Tourneys and just prior to Selection Show?
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby ShamWow17 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:57 pm

Is it on the gameplay itself, or when you pull up in game stats, or something along those lines? I see that error semi-frequently when I scroll through almanac and team history records too quickly, so if it's the latter, I would guess that slowing down a touch and letting each screen fully populate before jumping to the next (I'd assume in games that issue would pop up when switching between teams' stats?) I don't often sim out individual games though, so I haven't seen that specifically, and if it's just during gameplay, then I have no clue. Support ticket maybe?
ShamWow17

Postby bherman912 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:02 pm

I am playing one day at a time. In this case, it's my first game of a new season, which happened to coincide with the new build. I am trying to watch my team's game while having the AI control the team -- which is the way I've always done it. The error occurs shortly after the game starts and keep occurring when I try to continue play, in effect freezing things and necessitating my crashing the program with the task manager to get out of it.
bherman912

Postby Gary Gorski » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:03 pm

It appears to be related to the update on the sub energy level while using the skip feature. Will correct quickly
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby PointGuard » Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:45 am

Gary: All was going well with the game, but tonight while playing out a 2D game, I ran into problems and got a continuing UE. Will send you the specifics via Slack. I'll include the game files for that association.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2024 General Discussion