Tournament Bracket View

Tournament Bracket View

Postby CBDragon » Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:53 pm

Hi, new user here! Enjoying the game so far...I've played plenty of other sports sims so I'm sure I'll get the hang of most of the stuff, but the main thing that I'm missing right now is how to view the various tournament brackets? I'm in the postseason and my team made it to the WOL Tournament. During the conference tournament it would have been real nice to see the conference tournament bracket as a whole. I could see who was playing on any individual day, but that was it. After that, I did the selection show thing for the main tournament, which was really cool. But, now that I'm a few days into the post season, I'd like to see what the updated bracket looks like. And for my WOL Tournament, I have no idea which teams are in. What seed did I get? Am I missing how to view this stuff or is it just not in the game? I go to the "Tournaments" screen which shows all of the various tournaments, but I can't click on anything to view them... The game is really cool so far, but this is missing from the game, I would think it would be a pretty important add. It's kinda taking me out of the immersion to not be able to view the brackets. That's what March Madness is all about!!

TIA.
CBDragon

Re: Tournament Bracket View

Postby PointGuard » Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:59 pm

Welcome to the DDSCB boards.

You can view every tournament bracket (pre-season, conference, and post season) by going to the Daily Schedule and then to "Select View" in the pulldown menu line toward the top. It defaults to "Games Grid" which shows the daily schedule, but you can use the pulldown menu to select any tournament bracket you want to view. Those brackets get updated as games are played.

Look forward to seeing your posts here on the boards.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Re: Tournament Bracket View

Postby CBDragon » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:52 pm

PointGuard wrote:Welcome to the DDSCB boards.

You can view every tournament bracket (pre-season, conference, and post season) by going to the Daily Schedule and then to "Select View" in the pulldown menu line toward the top. It defaults to "Games Grid" which shows the daily schedule, but you can use the pulldown menu to select any tournament bracket you want to view. Those brackets get updated as games are played.

Look forward to seeing your posts here on the boards.

Thank you so much for that! I knew it had to be me that was missing it. I spent over 30 minutes looking for the view, lol.
CBDragon

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2024 General Discussion