Assistant Coach Questions

Assistant Coach Questions

Postby nuwildcat » Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:47 pm

Do all of the ratings for assistant coaches matter or is it just the ones related to their coach assignment. For example, if an assistant has a recruiting rating of 60 and all other ratings of 20 is he better as the recruiting coach than an assistant with all ratings of 35?
nuwildcat

Re: Assistant Coach Questions

Postby Gary Gorski » Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:23 pm

In terms of their assignments yes only that coach's ratings are an impact on that particular task so you want to match them task wise for those reasons but all of the ratings do come into play when evaluating the players on your roster.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby CBDragon » Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:10 pm

I have a question about hiring assistant coaches. I fired all of my assistants and hired 3 new ones. I was wanting my best assistant who I hired as my 1st assistant, to be assigned to recruiting and my 2nd assistant to be assigned to practice and the third to be scouting. But, they are currently assigned as scouting/recruiting/practice. How do I change what they are assigned to? The way it is now they aren't matching up with their best skills.
CBDragon

Postby PointGuard » Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:09 pm

On left side of screen, go to "Coach Assigments" and you can toggle each assistant to the position you want. Then be SURE to click "SAVE CHANGES" on that page and also be sure to save the association so it all sticks.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby CBDragon » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:31 pm

PointGuard wrote:On left side of screen, go to "Coach Assigments" and you can toggle each assistant to the position you want. Then be SURE to click "SAVE CHANGES" on that page and also be sure to save the association so it all sticks.

Dang, I feel stupid now. I was on staff screen and just thought that I'd see there. Thanks!!
CBDragon

Postby PointGuard » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:57 pm

LOL...hey, there's lots of links so it's easy to overlook one. Hang in there.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2024 General Discussion