Raising Bugs (there are very few)

Raising Bugs (there are very few)

Postby CentreCourt » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:28 pm

What is the preferred method for raising Bugs? I don't want to raise multiple threads (I only have one very minor one anyway) as it potentially gives a misleading perspective of what is a quality bug-free game.

My minor spot. The HTML reports show the frequency of shooting and related percentage success rate for different shot distances by individual Player.

Shots from 16 feet out to the 3pt line have a slight issue on percentage shooting. I believe three court segments are include in 16-3P distance. The central segment at the top of the key in the % shooting (both made and attempts) are missing from the calculations. Those shots are correctly considered in the frequency of shooting from that distance, it's just the shooting percentage they are missed from.

Not a big issue, but thought was worth highlighting as it is so niche that unlikely to be spotted for future releases.
CentreCourt

Re: Raising Bugs (there are very few)

Postby PointGuard » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:57 pm

Wouldn't you know that a guy named CentreCourt would find a missing stat from the "centre" portion of the court. :rolleyes:

Good pick up.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Re: Raising Bugs (there are very few)

Postby CentreCourt » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:43 pm

PointGuard wrote:Wouldn't you know that a guy named CentreCourt would find a missing stat from the "centre" portion of the court. :rolleyes:

Good pick up.

Ha Ha. Entirely coincidental.

I only noticed as I was trying to work out which court segments were allocated to each shooting range. Something wasn't quite adding up, and once I was confident I'd allocated all the segments to the correct shooting range categories, it became evident that the top of the key was the issue.
CentreCourt

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2024 General Discussion